Back from Comm Camp 5 on fri, have spend like my almost my entire week in sch. It was fun la with commers but sadly this might be the last event I'll be turning up for, perhaps a few meet ups here and there but attachement would keep me busy I guess in the next sem...
KaBamm was dam high la i am not a very high person is having so much problems keeping up with them... In fact instead of being a senior i get them excited bout camp it is the other way round... like lolers....
I'm still trying to adjust my bio-alarm back to normal been slping in for 2 days str8 til 1pm and sch i reopening like next wk... got to get back to normal orelse i gona suffer for morning lessons. not to mention i got lots of projects meetups during the last week of holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment