Should be doing my my final revision but oh well i am sick of reading the notes again and again... More or less know what i need to know le.
I've been thinking of the past 3 or 4 years back whereby i am still in secondary sch, where i'm still part of being NPCC. Saw a video ytd by the fancy drill team but i am not in it my drills are not as outstanding as the 12 which participated in the competition. I used to find it so cool la (still finding it cool now) to do fancy drills is like making dull footdrills and rifle drills so interesting.
My memories seems to be lost at parts of it though I dun really rmb certain things which we had done tgt. Perhaps i got selective memories coz i did something real bad last time which i can't seems to rmb neither could i amend it now. Time repeats itself again and it happened once more although in a difference way but still i piss off another fren.
Ian have 1 post which says 4 stages to be a better person: Realization, Innovation, Elevation, Evolution.
I am forever in the realization part, i know there is a problem in me but i chose not to do anyth bout it. Time to work my way through the 4 stages, i know my faults and flaw i need the change to be better.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment