Wednesday, July 1, 2009

乱

My life is in a mess right now. Studies, friends, exams many many other things are totally screwed, messed up and I am losing all my drive for things. Perhaps I'm older now I think more compared to secondary school hence I felt dam depressed over certain things which in the past i would not even bother about it.

I got many things and I need someone to talk to, not that I don't have anyone i could trust but i just don't feel comfortable speaking to them about my problems. I also know fair well high chance even if i was to share and they give me suggestions I would turn a deaf ear on them, I'm just like talking for the sake of relieve myself which is not what I really want now.

Problems would just keep accumulating I got to do something about all of them soon, hope I can pull through this 2months and take a breather during attachement.

我的难过是如此低调 因为不想打扰
我在寂寞的墙角 努力的对自己好
你用微笑回报 朋友或情人不重要
我的悲伤是如此低调 傻子才会哭闹就算你发现也好
我想你一定会选择假装不知道
只怕我自己的掩饰不够好

No comments: