Sunday, November 16, 2008

Emo Bug

I felt btr this few days after like playing dota and had some catching up wif my frens. it shift my focus away. i dun think they know that i am feeling emo and such but ya i am even wearing the mask infront of them. It's not that i dun wan show my emotions juz that sometimes certain things i must keep within myself.

Sometimes being alone isn't so bad at all. I do not need to care bout how people think bout me or look at me. I dun have any need of wearing mask infront of people or fake a smile when i dun really feel gd bout certain issues. sometimes i dun get it myself oso i gets all emo bout certain things and most of the times, infact i dun really share with people my probs since i got into poly.

Oh well. the emo bug is almost gone and i do hope i can recover from it soon, i dun wish to have this feeling again. It feels dam bad and it demotivates me alot tho i wish it could b my pushing force.

No comments: