I don't know why i am so paranoid about but i simply hate waiting for people that's super late. It might be a phenomenon that guys does not have a sense of punctuality. However if you got smth on or you are gona be late, why can't you just inform me then i can shift the thing back. I won't have to be waiting for god knows how many hours everytime we have a gathering. Seriously i hate people that are late and if i can put an effort in being punctual why can't you?
Next i think i am seriously not being respected and often being looked down. Sometimes i just hate playing with you guys you win and gets arrogant, lose then show attitude. since last wk i dun intend to go out with you guys le i dun see the point that everytime i go out i must wear a mask act like i am ok with all ur insults. I dun wanna blow up becoz i treasure the frenship but seriously i really wanted to leave this clique and just be alone. I had experience lonliness and i am not afraid to experience it again at least this way i feel more myself. I wun have to act infront of you guys. Yes i am a weakling last time but now i have my own thinking, my own way of living my life and i wun go back my old path as to 看你们脸色做人.
i doubt any of you will be reading my blog and even if you would what i say mite be bothered by u guys. Since now i dun think i am close to u all anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment